Audio Broadcaster Description
You can broadcast music and program on scheduled time by using Audio Broadcaster, control the length of time and play date, that’s all automatically. It can be used to control working time automatically in schools, factories as well as other departments, for replace the traditional bell and artificial broadcasting. At the same time, it also can be applied for parks, ballroom, shopping malls, bars . It can become your intimate friend for you to enjoy music before sleep and get up.
*play music at set time(sound). WAV.SND、AU、AIF、MID、MIDI、RMI、MP3、M3U、WMA sound format is avaliable.
* Power on/off computer at set time (must supported by motherboard).
* Control sound's length.
* Play sound is forbidden at some days (for example Saturday, Monday, New Year’s Day, National day.)
* Recording: you can record notice, and then play automatically at set time.
* Rebroadcast exterior program, as output of acoustics equipment, broadcasting station program, etc.
* Arrange different program everyday.
*Can be played in due day or week.
*Set password to avoid operating from non-authorization.
Audio Broadcaster Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Audio Broadcaster 4.1.5
Release notes are not available currently.
Audio Broadcaster Requirements
Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista